Terms and Conditions
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The integrity of our Elves Behavin Badly® range is protected by our range of registered Trade Marks and European Registered Designs. Our Brand Name Elves Behavin Badly® is a UK Registered Trademark (Registered No UK00003207547) which gives PMS International Group Plc the exclusive right to use this mark in relation to this range of goods. Our central Elf Characters, boy, girl and baby elves are all protected by European Registered Designs which give us exclusive rights in relation to the outward appearance and overall impression of these elves. ELFIE RCD No. 00379892500002 ELVIE RCD No. 003840677-0004 BABY RCD No. 003811397-0001. Our product packaging has been exclusively designed by our team of in house designers and copyright exists in all of these artistic works and our packaging material is marked with a © to ensure all third parties know the works are copyrighted. We will vigorously enforce our intellectual property rights against any third party who may infringe.
PMS INTERNATIONAL GROUP PLC
REGISTERED ADDRESS INTERNATIONAL HOUSE CRICKETERS WAY BASILDON ESSEX SS13 1ST
REGISTERED COMPANY NUMBER 01439694
This website is owned and operated by the PMS International Group Plc and will be referred to as “The Group”, "we", "our" and "us" in these terms and conditions. Your access to and use of all information on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions of use. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
• Using an Interactive Area for any purpose in violation of local or national or international laws.
• Posting material that is unlawful, offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to another user or any other
person or entity as determined by PMS International Group Plc at its sole discretion.
• Posting material that contains any virus, worm, Trojan Horse or other code which may contaminate, destroy or interfere with the files or programs of
PMS International Group Plc or its users.
• Posting advertisements or solicitations of business without prior express written consent from PMS International Group Plc in advance.
• After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless
it is clear the discussion is free form).
• Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments.
• Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Interactive Areas of the website, or which, in the judgment of
PMS International Group Plc exposes it or any of its users to any liability or detriment of any type.
• Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such
information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your
personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in the United Kingdom.
Use of Information
• Personal information that visitors submit to our site is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted or for such other secondary purposes that are
from the web site, that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
• The PMS International Group Plc is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal information collect will be used in
accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other laws that may be applicable.
Collecting information on Registered members
• As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be
necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
• RegistrationRegistration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, options
on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your B2B
Credit Card Details
• Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
• Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be
disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone
damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such
activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
• We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to
those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
• We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures
in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
• However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and
services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
• In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of
any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
• IP Addresses. Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Information is
gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Problems or questions
• If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web sites, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns. If
Further Privacy Information
• For more information about privacy issues in the UK and protecting your privacy, visit the Information Commissioner's Office website;